Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

BOGO SALES AND USE OF COUPONS

Some of you have mentioned to me through e-mails that the beach Publix will not allow you to use ANY coupons on a BOGO or only let you use one . I asked my daughter who works there if this is true. She said they were never told that policy. My advice to you is to ask for a manager to come to the register. Sometimes I think you get someone who just doesn't think you should get $$ off on a free item! (You think it was coming out of their pocket!) So if this happens to you, either ask for a manager or go to the customer service desk and tell them you didn't get reimbursed for the coupons and I am sure they will happily give it to you. You may want to tell them which cashier did not accept them so they can properly train him/her and give them the correct policy!

No comments:

Post a Comment