Pages

Sunday, April 3, 2011

PUBLIX 4/3/11, SPENT $3.71, SAVED 97%




Holy Moley! I didn't think this was going to be a good week at Publix...but the Smart Balance Milk and the meat coupons put it over the top! First, I bought my groceries and then bought my meat on a separate transaction. This is what I bought:

10 Smart Balance Milk (used $2Q and exp. PQ for $5 overage
2 Pepperidge Farm Bread
Romaine Lettuce
Bananas
Bag of Navel Oranges (were $4.49)
Cantelope
Fresh Corn
6 V-8 Spicy Vegetable Juice
2 Knorr Mexican Rice
4 Kleenex Tissues
4 Friskies Cat Treats (free plus overage)
2 Febreeze
2 Lysol Pourable Cleaner
1 Frozen Spinach
OptiFree Replenish (was $8.59)
2 Reynolds Foil Heavy Duty (sells for $5.99 each)
10 Uncle Bens Ready Rice (used BOGO RC and 10-$1.00 q's)

I spent $3.71 for all the above items, a savings of 97%. The milk is dated June 2 so I will not have to buy milk until June!!! I also was able to get a raincheck so I can get 10 more for FREE when I use these!

I did the meat in a separate transaction. I have been wanting bone-in pork chops so no better time to buy them when I can get a deal on meat. I bought $24.78 worth of pork chops. I used three FLIPS to get $9 off and then used a $4 competitor coupon and paid $11.78 for $25 worth of meat! Sorry, I forgot to take the picture so I got them out of my freezer to snap the picture. In there are 10 beautiful pork chops! I just love pork!

I also did my CVS run this morning and had ECB's that expired on 3/30. My CVS will take expired q's for a few days past expiration so I waited until this week because the deals were better. I spent $1.75 OOP and got the following:

1 Complete Contact Solution
2 Gum Flossers
2 Body Wash

I then received back $8.99, $4 and $3 back in ECB's! Who says this can't be done?? I will gladly pay $1.75 OOP for the above items that my family uses everyday and then get back another $16 in ECB's to spend on whatever I want in the next 4 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment