Pages

Saturday, April 2, 2011

TIME TO STOCK UP ON BLACK OLIVES

We are an olive eating family. Now I am not saying we open a can of olives and eat them with dinner, but when I make certain things that call for olives, I don't want to pay $2.49 a can. When they go on sale at Walgreens for $.99 each I take that opportunity to stock up on my black olives. Often times I use them as my filler item!

Well, for those of you who like olives or need olives, this is the week to go to Walgreens. They are on sale for $.99 with in-ad q. If you have any of the coupons from the magazines, you will get even a better deal!

Lindsay Olives 5 or 6 oz (limit 3), $.99 (with in-ad coupon)
$1/2 Lindsay Olives Product, exp. 4-30 (Better Homes & Gardens, Feb)
$1/2 Lindsay Olives Product, exp. 4-30-11 (Family Circle, Feb)
$0.55/1 Lindsay Olives Re-Closable, exp. 12-31 (Peelie on Product)
As low as $.44 each!

No comments:

Post a Comment