Pages

Saturday, April 9, 2011

MORE FREE ORE-IDA POTATOES

In the yellow adv. flyer the sale is B2G1 Ore-Ida Potatoes. If you have the Toss for Cash Q, you can buy 2 and get 2 FREE using this expired Publix q. Remember, not all stores will allow you do to this. Ask at your customer service desk. Make one of those bags of potatoes Steam-n-Mash and use the $2 off grayv wyb Steam-n-Mash and throw a bottle of gravy in the deal. I sure wish I had room in my freezer for this. I still have 6 bags left from the last sale. I am going to try and make room for the Banquet chicken and give that a try. It's not something I'd normally purchase, but I'll try it for FREE.

UPDATE: I didn't realize the yellow adv. flyer had a coupon for this deal. That means you can't stack another coupon with it. I still bought them because I didn't have any french fries and it makes for a fast dinner on the nights I work!

No comments:

Post a Comment