Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

YOU KNOW YOU'RE ADDICTED WHEN...

You know you are addicted when you get excited opening up your birthday gifts and you find the Publix Spring Cleaning flyer in your birthday bag and you get soooo excited that you got one!!! I was reading to watch for the flyer and I never saw it in my paper...my husband did though!! He snatched it and put it in the bag with my other birthday gifts and watched me squeal with delight when I found it! Heck, how can you not get excited about a $5 off $30 coupon!!! I also received a garlic press, lemon squeezer, 64 oz. Gator cup and the biggest mondo container of Peterbrook Chocolate Covered Popcorn! It was the best birthday ever!!!

If you see me walking through Publix with a smile on my face it is because I just ate some of my favorite chocolate covered popcorn and drank my Crystal Light in my humongous Gator cup!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment