Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

TARGET



I ran into Target today to pick up my FREE dental floss (5 of them) $.49 nail polish remover, and two $1 Rimmel Mascara. I asked the manager who rang me up if there will ever be a chance that we will get a Super Target. He said our store is slated for remodeling at the end of the year or beginning of 2012 and they are all optomistic that they will turn the old garden center into a food store. It doesn't seem like there is enough room there, but I hope they steal from another part of the store to give us a Super Center. Wouldn't that be awesome!! Then we would NEVER have to go to Walmart again!!

Speaking of Walmart...I had to go there today to return an item I bought on-line that was supposed to be new. It was delivered to me with a sticker on the box that said "DISPLAY". It was very obvious it was a display item and even had dust on it. They took it back and somehow I was shorted a little over $3 in the return. When I questioned it, she said it probably had something to do with tax and walked away. At that point, I just wanted to get out of there!! I asked a front-end person when I was walking out if they would honor Publix BOGO sales and he said "Yes". I decided to ask another front-end person at the other end of the store and she said "I don't know" "They change the coupon policy every day and don't tell us anything". Well, isn't that just dandy! Surprise! Walmart doesn't train their employees. The next time I go in there, which won't be anytime soon, I will try to price match a BOGO deal and let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment