Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

PUBLIX 4/26/11, SAVED 84%




Let me first begin by saying I am going for mother-of-the year award! I didn't have many items on my grocery list this week, so I decided to buy EACH of my daughters a $20 box if diapers and wipes. On top of that I bought 20 - $3 coupons for Bic Razors from a coupon clipping site and paid $2.99 and got them all for FREE! I treated myself to the Snapple which was B2G1 and used 3 $1/1 MQ's and 3 $1/1 PQ's from the expired yellow adv. flyer that expired on 12/31/10. (Sorry I can't remember the name of the flyer). I ended up buying 1 and getting 2 for FREE! I opted for the Papaya Mango Diet Snapple. I can't wait to try it!! I also used a $.50 Suave expired publix q and paid only $.50 for the shampoo. That deal was posted a few posts back. This is what I bought for $38.44.

3-6 pk. Snapple
4 Juicy Juice
2 Polish Sausage
2 Nature Valley Granola Bars
1 Nature Valley Granola Thins
Can of mushrooms
Bakery Rye Bread
Lemons
Bananas
4 Suave Shampoo
4 Dove Deodorant
2 Large boxes Huggies diapers
2 Huggies wipes
20 Bic Disposable Razors

My total was over $150 before coupons. I paid $38.44 which was less than the 2 boxes of diapers, a savings of 84%. Basically everything else I bought was free!! You can't beat that with a stick!

2 comments:

  1. What coupons did you use on the diapers and wipes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used the $3.50 Huggies MQ that you got from FB and stacked with a $3 PQ from Get A Bundle of Savings purple booklet. There was also a coupon in there for Get a FREE wipes wyb diapers and I used a $.50 MQ for the wipes!

    ReplyDelete