Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

EXTREME COUPONING ON TOMORROW NIGHT

Get your snacks ready for another great night of TV...
Are you ready for another episode of Extreme Couponing? Ready or not, here it comes...

Back to back episodes will air on TLC tomorrow, April 6th starting at 9/8c for your viewing pleasure. This will surely be entertaining on many levels, so if you are not going to be home for this, make sure you set your Tivo. I don't know about you, but I'm curious to see how they will top the last one.

I think they should rename this series Coupon Hoarders! OMG, please don't put me into this catagory because I bought 30 boxes of kleenex! We really do use a lot of kleenex and I am sooo happy to have them in my stockpile...and I didn't even empty the shelf. There were plenty left for others to get the same deal!

Let's just hope the show doesn't give us couponers a bad name. We are not "Extreme Couponers"...we are smart couponers!!

3 comments:

  1. Judi, I thought this show was a "dud" compared to the last one. The women did things we could not get away with here (like call friends to come help check out with more than one $$$ off store coupon). I thought this one was VERY unrealistic towards how the shopping works and it looked more like hoarders than anything. At least (even if not shown & cut out) the first show showed people who donated. This one seemed sensationalized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree. It seems like they just want people to make it so over-the-top for good TV. What does someone need with 30 bags of potato chips? And did the girl who thought she was a diva really think she was that HOT???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes!

    And you know I was appalled that the woman paid something like 39 cents for each mustard. Crazy!

    ReplyDelete