Pages

Friday, April 29, 2011

CHECK OUT THESE DEALS ON LAUNDRY DETERGENT

I plan on making a run to Walmart tomorrow because I have to return something I bought on-line. I plan checking out the prices on Purex Laundry Sheets and stacking the following coupons

$1/1 Family Dollar$1/1 3/13 RP

I am not sure how much they will be but I am hoping for under $2. I will let you know!

Also on the Family Dollar page, there is a $1/1 Wisk Detergent coupon that would be great to stack with the $2/1 Wisk coupon on coupons.com. I am going to hold out until the end of May and maybe there will be a sale and some cheap laundry detergent!!

I also have a raincheck for ALL detergent and I am going to use the $1 Family Dollar coupon and the $1 printable coupon to get cheap All Laundry Detergent!!

No comments:

Post a Comment