Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I AM EXCITED ABOUT GRAPES!

That is pretty sad when you get excited about grapes. Grapes have been consistently $1.69 a lb. at Publix and, in fact, still are starting with next weeks ad on Thursday. You can bet that I will be making a quick stop to Winn Dixie (or Food Lion if that is closer to you) to pick up some green seedless grapes for $.99/lb. FL has the red grapes for $.99/lb. also.

My husband was pretty excited about the $.25 a box price for kleenex and he didn't even complain that I bought 30 boxes! The total came to $7.50 when you do the multiplication but when you see my receipts you can tell I didn't even pay that much for them. After I deducted my WD $5/30, it brought that total down even further. When the cold season hits at my house I will be prepared!

No comments:

Post a Comment