Pages

Monday, April 11, 2011

FREE PHILADELPHIA COOKING CREME WYB CHICKEN

I found an unexpected deal today when I went to Publix. There were peelies on the chicken for "Save $1.50 on chicken wyb Philadelphia Cooking Creme". In front of the Philadelphia Cooking Creme there is a blinkie for $1.50 off 1. If you are going to buy the chicken anyways (this is a stock-up price), use both coupons and get the Philadelphia Cooking Creme for FREE. Have you tried this stuff yet? It is awesome and I think it would make peas taste good! (I hate peas!!) I have only tried the original and Garlic but I have heard the Italian Herb is wonderful. In fact, I haven't heard anything bad about it! Use this opportunity to get it free and work it into a meal using your free pasta and stock-up price chicken. Your family will love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment