Pages

Friday, April 15, 2011

FLIP FOR PRODUCE $3 OFF $6 PURCHASE

I have received a couple comments that you were not able to get the $3 off $6 FLIP. Go here to the link to print it. For those of you new to couponing, I was able to use this coupon successfully at Walmart today as a competitor coupon! Just another bit of info that I noticed...the produce at Walmart looked terrible!! I mean the lettuce didn't look fresh and by golly, their prices are not that great either!! The corn this week at Publix is $.33 each and it is $.50 at Walmart. Granted the pineapple was $.99 cheaper but for $.99 more I can get it peeled and cored at Publix this week. They had cut off the head of the pineapple at Walmart making it difficult to select one. I was always taught to pull the "leaves" at the top of the pineapple. If they come out easy, it is ripe. They cut them all off! I just had to play eenie, meenie, minie, mo and pick two!!

No comments:

Post a Comment