Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

$10/$50 TARGET COUPON

For those of you who want to use the $10 off $50 Target coupon at Publix, my store wouldn't take it. I guess they took it the first day and then management saw it and nixed it right there! I guess I should have been there the first day.

I did get 4 gas cards, however, and was able to use 8 WD coupons. Don't remember the numbers right off the top of my head, but I think I did an awesome job on what I bought versus what I paid AND got 4 gas cards.

I also heard that they are not going to take Save-A-Lot coupons. That's OK...just don't stop taking the Winn Dixie coupons!!

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I asked about the $5 off $25 from Sav a Lot and they quickly told me no. Really a shame because after the 'newness' died off at Sav a Lot, I went down there and used that $5 off $25 there. It's pick or choose, as you know, but I managed to find $25 worth of stuff that was a good bit cheaper than Publix (like flour, eggs, etc.). I'll go again. So by not taking the $5 off $25, I spent that money at Sav a Lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you! I also went down to Save-A-Lot and was able to get some things. Not my favorite store and I wouldn't want to shop there on a regular basis, but if I can shop their ad right and use the $5/$30 coupon I will!

    ReplyDelete