Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

GIVING FROM YOUR STOCKPILE

My daughter and her family came home for Christmas and we have been enjoying every minute of them. Also our daughter came home for a few days from college.

Both said they needed to go shopping in J-Mart. As many of you know, this is the word my husband gave to my stockpile in the garage. Well, now he just added another one...JVS Pharmacy (instead of CVS) for all your personal needs like razors, shampoo, deodorant, etc.! JVS is located on the 2nd floor (which is my upstairs master bedroom!)

Leave it up to Art to come up with another one! I just count myself lucky and blessed that I can give to family from my stockpile and not even feel it!

Yesterday my daughter and I went to Publix to pick up some items she needed to get to make for our Christmas dinner. Included in that were a package of diapers for $10.99, 2 pkgs. green beans, 2 packages of strawberries for $7.99, milk, cookie dough, strawberry glaze, 10 cans black beans, black olives and the rest of the stuff in our cart that I can't even remember.

 Our total was $113 and I got it down just below $15. Now that is ALWAYS a great Christmas present!

No comments:

Post a Comment