Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

HUGE CAULIFLOWER AT COUNTY LINE PRODUCE


We headed out to County Line Produce today to get our washed greens. My husband is born and raised here in St. Augustine and he has that southern thing about greens and black-eyed peas on New Years Day. The greens are good but the black-eyed peas kind of taste like dirt!

At County Line you get a large bag of WASHED greens for $4.50. While I was there I picked up the biggest head of cauliflower I have ever seen for $2. The broccoli head was exceptionally large and was only $2 also. Look at it next to the califlower!!

I plan on making cauliflower pizza crust but shhh....don't tell my husband because he wouldn't eat it. I am also going to make "mashed potatoes" using califlower. I can't wait to try these recipes and I will let you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment