Pages

Thursday, December 6, 2012

HUGGIES WIPES DEAL

If you have a baby and go through a ton of baby wipes, then you may want to head over to Publix and do this deal today!

Huggies baby wipes are on sale for $5.99. I know for a fact there are Time To Save coupon booklets behind the customer service counter at the cobblestone store. The coupon expires today aand is for $1.50 off a package. It is a Publix coupon so just get one book and ask them to enter the LU number for each you buy.  To make this deal even sweeter, go to target.com and then then go to the baby section to print a $1.00 MQ for huggies wipes!  When stacked you will pay $3.49 a package.

I bought three packages for my daughter. I bought the last of the fresh and natural so I went up and got a rain check for 8 more. The Publix coupon expires today but they will take it if the coupon was good when the rain check was issued.

So now she can go back and get 8 more packages in a few weeks and be set on baby wipes for awhile.

You might want to call first to see if they have  any books left. He was standing at the desk and reached down by his feet to get them. I tell you this because he couldn't find them at first and they were literally right under his feet!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks eagle eyes for this one! So glad you noticed it was a MQ! I owe you!

    ReplyDelete