Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

MORE DEALS

If you are stopping by CVS to do the Sensitive Toothpaste deal I told you about, you can also pick up some cheap toothbrushes also.

If you are picking up one of the coupon sheets I told you about that I got from the dentist, it also has a coupon for $.50 off a Colgate Toothbrush.

They are on sale 2 for $6. Use two $1.00 coupons and get $3 ECB back. Net OOP will be $1.00 each. It isn't exactly my stock-up price, but if you need toothbrushes, there you go!

Here is another deal I found using the Target Coupons in the 11/25 insert. Buy 2 cream cheese at $1.25 each and use the $.75/2 coupon. Also in the same insert is a $1/2 Kraft Shredded Cheese coupon. Use with the BOGO sale and pay $1.50 each. Need Cool Whip for Christmas desserts? There is a $.50/2 coupon in the Target insert also making them just about $.46 each.

No comments:

Post a Comment