Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

SMART BALANCE MILK

I am hoping you guys ordered the Smart Balance Milk Coupons for $1.50 off last week when I did. I paid $1.49 for 20 coupons and apparently the milk will be on sale next ad. I am guessing that it will be either 2 for $5 or BOGO. Either way, I will get FREE MILK or overage for each one I buy.

Weclipusave.com has the coupon for $.12 each. I am not sure what their shipping is. It will depend on how many items you get.

Even if you use the $1 coupon we have in our inserts and stack with the $1 PQ, you should get a good deal. Remember, you can freeze this milk when it gets close to the expiration date. I put it in the freezer and then when I want one I take it out of the freezer at night and leave it in the sink all night. It is still partially frozen in the morning. Give it a good shake before you use it and you have fresh milk again!

No comments:

Post a Comment