Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

RED GOLD BLINKIE

Red Gold Tomatoes will be BOGO beginning tomorrow. The blinkie was still at the SR 16 store. I had to pick up a few last minute things today at the Cobblestone store and the blinkie was not there.

If you are headed out to the SR 16 store, make sure you check for the $1/2 blinkie!

As always, the ads after the Thanksgiving holiday are always nothing spectacular. I managed to squeak out two gas cards this week. Next week I don't see much that I will be purchasing.

I was glad to pick up more of the Goody Bobby Pins for overage and get 4 Maybelline Eyeshadow for free for stocking stuffers. The Green Advantage Flyer goes for a few more days so you still have a chance to get some for free stacking the $2/1 PQ with the $1/1 MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment