Pages

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

MERRY CHRISTMAS



I would like to wish each and every one of you a very Merry Christmas as you spend it with your family.

 Thank you to every one of you who keep me going with this blog when I say that I am going to give it up! It's only because of you guys  that keep me going. I have enjoyed the friendships I have made, the encouragement I get, and the friendships I have rekindled.

I pray as you spend time with your family you thank God for all He has blessed us with. We are all so fortunate. I pray that you also remember the reason we celebrate Christmas, that Jesus was born for a purpose.

She shall bring forth a son and thou shall call His name Jesus; for He shall save His people from their sins.

Matthew 1:21

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas, Judi! Thank you for your blog. I hope it continues into the new year. I know it can be a lot of work, but we all learn from your experiences, tips and words. You've been on fire lately with your grocery runs.

    It sounds like you've had a great time with family. I love the "J-Mart" shopping sprees you offer to them. LOL.

    Here's to happy posting in 2013???

    ReplyDelete