Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

OSCAR MAYER DELI MEAT

Oscar Mayer Deli Meat is BOGO this week at $5.29. Use the $1/2 coupon that just came up on Target.com and pay just $2.15 per package of lunchmeat. This BOGO deal ends on Wednesday.

I was able to get a total of 6 gas cards this week and I was totally shocked! I spent out-of-pocket about $45 for all my stuff plus $22 for Huggies wipes that my daughter owes me. So for $67, plus the cost of my gas cards, I was able to get $300 worth of groceries and household items. I figure about $80 worth of that was vitamins so realistically the total should be $220 worth of grocery and household items. Still not bad!

I was down to only 4 cards so this replenished me for a little bit. I know one lucky girl who is going to be getting one in her Christmas stocking!

No comments:

Post a Comment