Pages

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

BEALLS CLEARANCE SALE

I don't know how long the sale lasts for but head on over to Bealls to check out their clearance racks.

My bargain of the century was a pair of Asics sneakers for just $13.50! I have another pair almost identical to them that I paid just over $100 for! No...I used the $25 coupon from the ETC books and paid $80! I also got a pair of New Balance Running Shoes for $15. I only have one pair of sneakers so I was thrilled to find this sale.

I was also able to buy my daughter and grandson some new sandles, get a new sports bra and a few other things. The best part is on Tuesday I get an additional 15% off! Plus if you spend $100, you will get $20 in Bealls Bucks to spend over the next few days.

So head over to Bealls, check out their clearance racks and take 50, 60, or 70 percent off. Then take another 50% off that price! I just love a good deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment