Pages

Monday, December 3, 2012

CVS KISSES DEAL

If you are looking to get some cheap holiday Hershey's kisses, look no further than CVS.

I was able to print $2/2 MQ's and $2.50/2 CVS coupons. I also printed a $1/2 CVS coupon,

I will buy 4 bags of kisses for $10. If you buy $10 it will generate a $3 ECB.  I will use two $2/2 MQ's and one $1/2 and one $2.50/2 CVS coupons and put a $2 ECB towards it also.  I should pay $.50 plus tax and get back a $3 ECB!

I plan on doing this deal two times, once on each of my cards!

UPDATE: I PAID $1.79 FOR 8 BAGS OF HERSHEY'S KISSES AND GOT BACK TWO $3 ECB'S!!

5 comments:

  1. I'm confused. My coupon that I got for sharing is on the 12 oz. bags. Aren't the Hershey's kisses on sale smaller than 12 oz? Just trying to figure this out. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even see the wording for the 12 oz. bag! The coupon went through with no problem. I would have thought it would spit it back if it wasn't right. Sorry for the bad info. Guess I need to put on my glasses to read the fine print!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well now on hip2save it says in the fine print it says valid on any 8 oz hershey's or larger. So, it says 12 oz. in the "large" print under the picture and in the teeny fine print says 8 oz. or larger. I will try it after all. Maybe no beeps! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS, There is also a new hershey's $2 off $2 on hersheys.com tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the tip on the Hershey's q! Sorry on the confusion on the size.

    ReplyDelete