Pages

Sunday, December 16, 2012

FINDING THE PERFECT PAIR OF JEANS

We had my husbands office Christmas party tonight and it was going to be very casual...jean kind of casual and I don't have a single pair of jeans that fit me! So off I went to the outlet mall to try to find a pair that would fit right, I could wear with boots, dark blue with no stitching, flat, pockets, some stretch, and not cost a lot of money. It was a tall order to fill and I only had a few hours to find something. I ended up at Coldwater Creek finding the just perfect pair that I originally saw online for $79. When I walked in the store today, that pair was there and it met all of my requirements. They were marked $49 at the outlet. It fit perfect, had a little bit of stretch, fit in the butt and was the right color with no stitching. The best part was they were on sale today 40 percent off so I ended up paying just $29!! I was so thrilled! I have looked everywhere for the perfect pair that would not cost a lot because I hope to lose more weight.

If you are looking for a nice pair of slim-leg jeans, try coldwater creek. My other favorite pair of jeans is Not Your Daughters Jeans. They are an awesome fit with a little stretch and I guarantee  once you wear a pair you will never want another pair of jeans. You can find these jeans at the Sunshine Shop.

Both of these stores are running sales right now. I you are looking for a perfect last-minute Christmas gift or a outfit for the holiday, check out the Sunshine Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment