Pages

Sunday, December 30, 2012

AWESOME DEAL ON HAIR COLOR AND SIMPLE MOISTURIZER

Head over to your nearest CVS store to score an awesome deal on hair color. There are many different brands and colors there to choose from that are marked down to 75% off.

I was able to get 8 boxes of brown semi-permanent color for just $.37 per box!!  They were marked down to $2.37 and I used the $2 coupon from the 11/25 PG. Be aware that the coupon expires on 12/31/12. There still was plenty left at the beach CVS.

Also scan your card to receive a CVS coupon for Simple Moisturizer. Then go HERE and print your coupon for $3 off. I was able to buy 2 bottles of moisturizer that were reduced 50% off and paid only $1.64 after my stacked coupons! I am hoping to go to another CVS today and see if I get the same CVS coupon today also!

No comments:

Post a Comment