Pages

Friday, December 21, 2012

PUBLIX 12/21/12

Oh my gosh!! That is all I have to say after today's shopping trip to Publix. I really didn't need anything. My freezer is full and all I needed were some apples for an apple salad I am making Sunday night. There were so many freebies this week I couldn't stay away!

A couple got behind me in line and I told them they might want to get in another line because I had a lot of coupons...and boy did I have a lot of coupons! They said they were couponers themselves and wanted to stay and watch. And so they did. This is what I bought:

12 Smart Balance Milk
6 Kraft Mayo
4 Breakstone Sour Cream
Blackberries
Apples
Bananas
Sweet Potatoes 3 lbs.
4 Beech-Nut Fruities
2 Deli Tea
2 Quaker Stila Bars
4 I Can't Believe It's Not Butter -
4 Lindsay Olives
10 Bertolli Pasta Sauce
6 Knorr Pasta Sides
6 Greek Vinegarette
24 Cans of Cream of Mushroom Soup
4 Progresso Bread Crumbs (used RC)
2 Wise Cheese Doodles
3 Vitamins
3 Olay Cleanser
6 Whiskas Cat Treats
4 packages of gum

My bill before the coupons was $176 and my total after coupons was just $.57. Need I say more! I had overage on so many items and got so many items for free!

It always seems to me this time of year before we get great Christmas deals

2 comments:

  1. AWESOME job Judi!!! Kick Butt!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! You kick butt also!!! Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete