Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

FREE COLGATE PRO-RELIEF TOOTHPASTE AT CVS

CVS has Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste on sale this week for $3.99 and is giving a $3 ECB.

I have extra $1 coupons that I got at the dentist office if anyone would like any. Your scenerio would go like this:

TWO COLGATE SENSITIVE PRO-RELIEF TOOTHPASTE 4 OZ, on sale $3.99 (regular price $6.49)


Get $3 Extra Bucks when you buy one Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief 4 oz (limit 2)

Used two $1/1 Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief coupons from dentist
Price at Register: $5.98, but received $6 Extra Care Bucks

NET PRICE FOR ALL: $0.02 MONEYMAKER!

Let me know and I can leave them on my mailbox or mail them to you! I plan on doing the deal on both of my cards to get 4 for FREE!



4 comments:

  1. I.would love some. I can pick them up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica, I will leave them on my mailbox if you want. E-mail me if you need my address. How many do you want?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 2 please i will come by tomorrow

    ReplyDelete