Pages

Thursday, December 13, 2012

DOLLAR TREE DEALS

I ran into the Dollar Tree on US 1 today to pick up some gift bags and noticed some name brand items in there. A few of them had coupons that could go with them. I thought I would give you some of the things I saw.

In the refrigerated section, I found Michaelina's frozen TV dinners. There were all kinds of pasta dishes and a meatloaf and mashed potatoes dish. They had Edward's single pie slices in several flavors as well as Banquet Chicken Pot Pies. My husband said he used to love those as a kid. I also saw Picsweet Steamable Spinach and maybe another kind of vegetable.

In the household department, they had Palmolive Dish Detergent for $1.00 and you can use the $.25/1 coupon from the 11/11 SS and pay $.75 each. The Ajax Dish Detergent is right next to it but there is no coupon match-up for that.Suavitel Fabir Softener, sheets and liquid were also there as well as a large bottle of liquid plumber. I know these sell for something like $7 at Walmart because I had to buy several bottles when I put my hair color down the drain and plugged it up! Hefty Storage and freezer bags are there and use the $1/2 from the 9/30 SS to pay just $.50 each.

I didn't walk around the whole store. I bet if I took the time I would have found more brand name items with coupons that would correspond with them.

1 comment:

  1. I love walking away with Free stuff at the Dollar Tree. You have to really know the brands they stock to save some time. And be careful of the sizes too, some of their items are too small to fit the coupon specs. But, the items I've had luck with are: Post Shredded Wheat (Free after coupon). Betty Crocker chocolate chip and oatmeal cookie mix ($50 ea after coupon). Advil (Free after coupon) ... ah yes, the smell of free stuff in the morning !

    ReplyDelete