Pages

Thursday, December 27, 2012

PUBLIX 12/27/12, SPENT $2.04






I hope everyone had a very nice Christmas. I can't believe it is over with already...all the planning, cooking, shopping...and then it is over!

I didn't see much for me in this new ad so I just ran in to get a few items. The one thing I was going to buy multiples of was V-8 Juice and I bought the last two spicy bottles on the shelf. That was OK by me because I got a raincheck and will go back and get more before the ad is up. This way BOGO sale just extended for me! I was able to find 6 more bottles of vitamins to get $4.20 in overage. This is what I bought:

4 Ritz Toasted Chips
2 Bottles of V-8
4 Planters Peanuts
4 Progresso Black Beans
4 Campbells Soup-To-Go
Lettuce
Cantelope
Bananas
6 Vitamins (not shown)

I stopped at the Sertoma Thrift Store on US 1 and dropped on tons of vitamins I have been collecting including the 6 I got today. She was thrilled to get them.

My total for the above was $2.04. I'll go back and get the remainder of my V-8 juice, my Libby's vegetables and a few other things to get my total to $30 so I could use another $5/$30. I miss those Target ones already. Maybe we will start to see more of those :)

No comments:

Post a Comment