Pages

Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 IS HERE AND BACK TO NORMAL WE GO

After nine days of family and babies in town, I woke up this morning to quiet. No cartoons, no crying, no boundless energy running all over the house. Kind of sad. I will miss feeding the baby his bottle and listening to him "coo" at me. Couponing was put on the back burner and time with family was put first. It seemed like we never stopped.

2012 is here, family gone and our daughter heading back to college tomorrow. It's time to focus again on saving money and finding those deals at the grocery store!

My last trip of the year at the store was a quick trip after work yesterday before we headed to Palm Coast to celebrate New Years with my other daughter and her family. No time for pictures with this trip. I threw it all in the refrigerator and off we went! This is what I bought:

2 Orange Juice
6 Pace Salsa
Green Onions
Blue Cheese Crumbles
3 Yogurt
2 Oscar Mayer Bacon
Bakery Rye Bread
4 Sparkling Grape Juice
4 Solo Cups
2 Wet Ones
2 Emory Board

My total before coupons was $55.50. My total after coupons was $25.00 even. I was excited to get a deal on OJ and add to my stock of salsa and cups. Gosh, when I look at that list, it sure doesn't take long to get to $55!! I am sure glad I didn't have to pay that. In fact, I thought $25 was a little high. I guess when you factor in the bacon, juices and salsa, it's really not that bad.

Time now to clean out the binder and get rid of all the old coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment