Pages

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

PUBLIX 1/10/12, SPENT $1.98 PLUS GAS CARD



The gas card was calling my name again! I LOVE when I don't have to go to the pump for months and use a credit card to pay full price. Now that I have my Prius with 48 mpg, I should be going to the pump a little less. But don't worry, I still have to fill up a Tundra Truck and my daughters car so they get put to good use.

I now have Prego sauce coming out of my ears! It will go to a good cause when I give it to my daughter to stock up her pantry. Not only did it help me reach my $25 total (or $30 for me so I could use my WD $5/$30), but it helps her out as well.

The Baby Organic pouches (Publix coupon from website) were also a good deal for my other daughter who has a son who loves them. Again, buying 13 of them and paying $.09 each, brings up my total. The Sunbird seasonings were free also. You could find that coupon on coupons.com.

This is what I bought:

2 Old El Paso Dinner Kits
6 Prego Sauce
1 Flintstone Vitamin
13 Organic Baby Food
3 Sunbird Seasonings
$50 gas card

My total including the gas card was $41.98 which means I paid only $1.98 for everything listed above!

No comments:

Post a Comment