Pages

Saturday, January 21, 2012

NEW COUPON CLASS SCHEDULED

If you are finding this blog through the ad in today's paper, welcome! My name is Judi and I have been teaching classes since 2008. I would love to have you come and learn the secrets of the pros!

A new coupon class has been scheduled for Monday, January 30th at 6:30 pm. The class is two hours long and will begin at 6:30 pm. In the paper it states the class will be held at the Sunshine Shop but the class will be held at my home. Please call for more information. CLASS SIZE IS LIMITED AND REGISTRATION IS NECESSARY! The fee is $15.

When people find out that I'm a couponer, I often times hear the old "couponers eat too many processed foods" argument. And try as I may to convince them otherwise, what they see on TV doesn't help my message.

If you go by what's offered in the Sunday coupon inserts, one could assume that we live off of lunchables, hamburger helper, frozen dinners loaded with sodium, and countless other processed food products represented in those Sunday inserts.

And I'll admit that there's a lot of crap in those Sunday inserts, but there are some real gems as well. Just recently I've stocked up on light tuna fish, real fruit juice, low cal salad dressings,pasta sauce, peanut butter, whole grain cereal, whole grain pasta, Smart Balance Milk, and many other food products that I'll proudly feed my family. All for pennies on the dollar. All healthy in moderation.

I'll even take it one step further and say that if you forget the food altogether, couponing can still make a huge difference in your quest for eating healthier. If you no longer have to spend cash on toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo/conditioner, dish liquid, laundry soap, paper products and a slew of other products couponers get for cheap or free, you can take that money and buy the fresh produce and meat that's so darn expensive these days.


So, where am I going with this, you ask? I believe that you can coupon and still eat well. I believe that couponing also helps with the non-edible items your family needs. Whether you are a family of one or six you can benefit from this class!

No comments:

Post a Comment