Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

FOOD LION CLOSING

I received a comment on the blog about Food Lion closing asking me if I knew it. The answer is yes, I had heard about it on the news the day it was announced. I also heard they will start discounting items 25% off beginning today.

I am very sad they are closing. Not that I shopped there but every once in a while they had some good deals like on chicken leg quarters, whole chickens, and produce. I still have in my wallet a raincheck for grapes for $.99 lb. and whole chickens for $.49 a lb. The problem is I don't have any room in my freezer for the chickens! I sure hate to let that deal go by the wayside!

As we get closer to the doors closing, please keep me posted of any discounts as they grow to 50% and more. I would like to let everyone know so that they may take advantage of the good buys.

At some point they will no longer take coupons. I am not sure when that will be but it we get a great discount, who needs coupons!!! Did I really say that!! Tee Hee!

No comments:

Post a Comment