Pages

Monday, January 23, 2012

FREE PAPER TOWELS AT TARGET AND MORE TP






I was out the door early this morning to get some of those FREE paper towel rolls Target was giving us when you use the $1/1 TQ. Actually, I had to pay $.05 per roll because of tax!

While I was there I got 5 boxes of Market Pantry Mac-N-Cheese for FREE PLUS OVERAGE with the $1/1 TQ.

After that I ran to Publix to get more toilet paper. I bought 5 more packages. Make sure you look for the package that says 20% more. I accidently grabbed some of the packages that did not say 20% more and you could really tell the difference in weight. I also had to buy a enchilada sauce to get my total just over $30. I was able to use 5 TQ's and 5 MQ's and a Enjoy the City $5 WD coupon.

My total with a gas card was $55.49. That means I paid $14.49 for 5 packages of toilet paper and a can of $1.69 enchilada sauce!

(How do you like the stockpile in my garage? Doesn't the palm tree my daughter left "accidently" at my house give it a nice touch!)

No comments:

Post a Comment