Pages

Friday, January 6, 2012

PUBLIX 1/6/12, SPENT $29.92






I'm always excited to go to Publix when the gas card deal is on. Who can pass up free gas? I couldn't pass up the Prego sauce deal for $.43 each as well as the kids Flintstones vitamins for $.94 each. Throw in the Muir Glen organic tomato sauce for $.04 each and the gum for $.09 each as well as the other good deals and it was a good week! This is what I bought:

2 Aunt Jemimah Pancakes
Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (was $8.90)
Gallon Milk
Jello Pudding
12 Prego Sauce
2 Bagged Salad
4 Saltine Crackers
3 Tomato Paste
6 Tomato Sauce
Sorrento Ricotta Cheese
1/2 lb. Boars Head Deli Meat
2 Tostitos Scoops
4 Up2U gum
6 Flintstones Vitamins (on sale 25% off for $4.94 each)
4 GAS CARDS (not included in total)
$1 donation to charity

My total before gas cards was $98.58. My total after coupons AND FOUR GAS CARDS was $189.92. That means I paid $29.92 for all the groceries listed above! I will probably go back and do one more trip to get another gas card.

A lady was behind me in line with a 1/2 gallon of juice and some firewood. That was it. I turned to her and told her she might want to pick another line because I had coupons. She replied to me "No, I want to stay and watch this"! What I didn't tell her was this wasn't my best trip!

After Publix I stopped at Dollar General and was able to get 4 bottles of All Detergent for $1.12 each including tax. I just wish I had more coupons for that deal. I will just add those to the 50 bottles I have in the garage!

No comments:

Post a Comment