Pages

Monday, January 30, 2012

MY CVS SHOW AND TELL 1/30/12



The Lady Speed Shick deodorant deal was awesome at CVS today. They were fully stocked at the 312 Island store.

I was able to buy the following in two separate transactions on two cards:

Card 1
2 Deodorant
1 Irish Spring Body Wash
2 Colgate Sensitive Toothpaste
2 Heath Bars (just because I had to throw something else on)
3 Greeting Cards

The total before coupons was $15.73. My total after using coupons and a $7 ECB was $1.26 PLUS I got back a $6 and $3 ECB.

My next transaction:

6 Lady Speed Shick Deodorant
3 Greeting Cards

My total I owed was $.85 plus I got back another $6 and $3 ECB!

What an awesome deal! I paid a grand total of $2.11 including tax and got back $18 in ECB's!! This deal gets even better! Use the form from the 1/29 SS to send in a rebate for $5. I did the deal twice so I sent in a rebate in mine and my husbands name to get another $10 back!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment