Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

JANUARY MONTHLY TOTALS

I know I am a week early but I calculated my receipts for Publix for the month and have spent $619.28 of which $520 of that are gas cards! I was able to get a total of 13 gas cards in the two-week span they were offering it. The best part is my monthly total after deducting the gas cards is only $99!!

Seeing that the new ad pretty much stinks, I don't think I will be buying much this next week. (When I say that, I mean personally the ad is not very good for me). Even if I spent another $25, my total would be $124 for the month and it is a 5 week month!

Having all those gas cards is like saving $.50 per gallon! Get as many as you can!

2 comments:

  1. Judi, when you say the ad this week stinks. Do you mean for you personally or you think the prices are not that great? I'm new and still trying to figure out the ropes. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really shouldn't say that because I mean personally for me it is not good. Some people think it is a pretty good ad! It all depends on your stockpile and your families needs!

    ReplyDelete