Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CVS

I went in CVS today trying to use my two $2.99 ECB's that expired on 12/24/11. The sales at CVS have been kind of lackluster but I still wanted to roll those so I didn't have to start fresh OOP again for the new year.

I was able to get an Almay Eyeshadow and 3 greeting cards for $1.16 OOP and still got back two $3 ECB's to roll!

While I was there I noticed a lot of haircolor that was 75% off. Some of those were Clairol Nice & Easy, Clairol Perfect 10 and Natural Instincts. They were all marked $2.49

If you use the $1/1 or $3/1 coupon from the 1/1/12 PG, you could have some pretty inexpensive hair color! The shelves at the 312 CVS were stacked all pretty full.

Also, there was a good selection of Physicians Formula makeup on sale 75% off also.

1 comment:

  1. How are you able to use the expired ECB's? My CVS (at WGV) told me that they can't accept them

    ReplyDelete