Pages

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL 1/25/12




I hit Publix for the last day of the gas card deal because I just couldn't stay away! I still did not buy my kleenex so I put that on my list along with more toilet paper. You can never have enough toilet paper especially when you are buying for another household as well, namely my daughter in college. I think she eats toilet paper for lunch!

I was so lucky to see the Sundown Vitamins and I had two $1/1 and two $2/2 coupons! They did not have any green advantage flyers in the turnabout so I asked at the customer service desk. She gave me one and told me to tell the cashier to scan it twice. The next thing I was excited to find was travel size band aids. I remember this from last year and was able to stock up on these plus get a little overage. The coupon does not restrict size so you can use it on the travel size bandaids. They are $.79 each. I don't think all stores carry these so look for the section with the travel items.

The coupon is apparently not available to print any longer! I was waiting to post to make sure I could do the deal and now the coupon has been pulled! Keep looking for that coupon to reappear on coupons.com.

This is what I bought:

10 boxes of Kleenex (one can never have enough)
3 Angel Soft Toilet Paper
4 Sundown Vitamins
4 Bandaid (travel size)
1 Gas Card

My total before coupons was $46.83 before the gas card was added. My total after all coupons (including $5 WD Enjoy the City book coupon) AND GAS CARD was $49.71. That means I spent $9.71 for all of the above plus was able to get a $50 gas card for $40.

No comments:

Post a Comment