Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

SUPER TARGET COMING MARCH 25TH!

If you could only see the excitment on my face as I type this! I don't know if they are calling this store a "Super Target" but all I know is it will have a grocery section. How exciting is that!

Now the big question is who in the heck is still going to shop at Walmart when this opens? We already know you can get better deals at Publix with their sales and BOGOS than at Walmart with their "everyday prices". Let's see Target give Walmart a run for their money!

I hopefully will be one of the many to grace Target's doors on March 25th to see the new food section. Now we know for sure Publix will continue to accept Target as a competitor!

3 comments:

  1. Is this a change at the US 1 current location or new store altogether?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I noticed about this and I asked one of my friend who works there. She said they will have vegs fruits and meat section and they are not going to change from target to super target. That's what she told me. It should be interesting...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is going to be at the current store and I guess it won't be called a Super Target but will have fruits and veggies. Yeah!!!!

    ReplyDelete