Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ARE YOU PLANNING ON SHOPPING AT FOOD LION?

As we all know Food Lion is closing its doors by the end of the month. Margaret e-mailed me to let me know she stopped by there today.

She said there was nothing left as far as meat goes. The equipment in the meat department room was gone and they had hosed out that room. She said there was some meat left in the case but no chicken, etc. Also on the front door they said they will no longer honor any Florida rainchecks, Florida coupons, etc, etc.

I think you get the picture!

All the Food Lion bagged cheese is gone and other crazy stuff like noodles. The people buying the noodles obviously weren't couponers! They still over-paid at 25% off!

I won't be wasting my time going to Food Lion to check it out. I am just bummed that I let 2 good rainchecks go to waste!

No comments:

Post a Comment