Pages

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

ORE-IDA PRODUCTS

I opened a bag of Ore-Ida Hash Browns a few weeks ago and they were all iced over. The expiration date on the bag was March 2012 so I knew I had purchased them recently. I had to throw them all out. Luckily I had another bag in the freezer with an expiration date of February 2012 that was fine.

I called the company to tell them about the potatoes I had to throw out. Let's face it...these things are not cheap! They sent me a coupon for a free bag plus two $.75/1 coupons for two other bags.

With the deal going on in the yellow advantage flyer right now I could get 6 bags of Ore-Ida potatoes for $4.57 or $.76 a bag. In order to do this, I would use all the coupons listed above plus a $5 Target coupon for buying 6 bags. Plus, just buying the potatoes would put me only $2.75 away from getting a $50 gas card for $40.

Just another way of creatively thinking about how to get the most gas cards! I don't think I am going to do it but I may give it to my daughter so she can take advantage of it!

2 comments:

  1. Judi,

    Just wondering, I checked my Publix ad for Palm Coast and a st.aug Publix and no gas card coupon. Maybe they aren't going to do it this week after all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The gas card deal IS this week!! I just got 2 of them! The coupon is on the back page.

    ReplyDelete