Pages

Friday, January 20, 2012

PUBLIX 1/19/12, SPENT $11.44 BUT SHOULD HAVE BEEN $4.44!





I was in Palm Coast today so I decided to do some of my shopping. OK...the truth is I did it in Palm Coast so I could put the 6 bags of Ore Ida Potatoes in her freezer because mine is full! She will benefit from it also because I will give some to her! I was LUCKY to find 6 boxes of Gas-X on the shelf for $7 in overage! My total before coupons was almost $54 and after coupons it was $11.94. I was able to purchase 2 gas cards. This is what I got for $11.94 but really should be $4.44:

6 Bags of Ore-Ida Potatoes (not shown)
10 Edge Shave Gel
2 Hellmans Mayo
6 Gas-X (for those of you who don't know, this is for overage!)

The potatoes were regular price of $3.75 each but I had $.75 coupons and a coupon for a free bag. I just realized while I am typing this I forgot to give them the
B2G1 coupon from the yellow advantage flyer!!! I don't know how I missed it! I was with my daughter and her two kids one of which is 2 years old and was crying the whole time in Publix! I guess that means I have to go back and get $7.50 back making my shopping trip $4.44 instead of $11.94! That makes more sense!

Looks like I will be heading back to Publix to show them my receipt and give them the 2 coupons from the yellow advantage flyer!

In addition to the above, I went to Publix a few days earlier and bought 10 boxes of Crest Toothpaste stacking MQ's and PQ's to pay only $.25 each for a large box. I plan on giving all of those to family members who don't have time to to the drugstore deals which is usually where you get FREE toothpaste!

UPDATE: I TOOK MY RECEIPT BACK AND RECEIVED $7.50 BACK IN CASH SO THAT MEANS I PAID $4.44 FOR EVERYTHING WHICH INCLUDES 6 BAGS OF ORE-IDA POTATOES WHICH ARE NOT SHOWN!

No comments:

Post a Comment