Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

CVS 1/8/12


Be on the lookout at your CVS for deals on leftover toys, decorations, and candy. The store on AIA near 312 had all of their stuff marked down and I was able to get this dump truck for $2.75 and the battery powered one for $4.99! I know 2 little boys that will love these next year! The store at 312 was in the process of marking all theirs down so once it gets in the system, everything will be 75% off.

I also was able to get 8 All Oxi-Active Laundry detergent, 28 loads, for just $2.00 a bottle! I didn't have any coupons with me, but I am going to get those together and go back with my receipt to get even a better deal. Only this variety is ringing up $2 so price check it before you go to the register. I did the following scenerio at two stores. Rather than separate it all, I am going to list everything I bought and total up the receipts for my total paid.

8 All Laundry Detergent
1 Friction Powered Truck (my husband was excited about this!)
1 Dump Truck
4 Cups Mini Oreos
1 bag Candy Cane Kisses (marked down 75% to $.87)
2 Dove Bars

My total for all of the above (which was done on two cards), including tax, was $2.77 PLUS I got back $4.99 back in ECB's!! I had used several expired ECB's that I had to bring my total down plus I still have some left!

What a great haul!!

No comments:

Post a Comment