Pages

Friday, January 13, 2012

TARGET CLEARANCE AND COUPONS

You might want to head over to Target to check out their clearance items. I saw 70% off signs in almost every department. I think our store may have more because of the remodeling going on because they are bringing in the food section.

I was able to get some footed kids pj's for $5.08 a two pack! They had plenty of sweaters and other kids clothes marked 50% to 70% off.

Then I went off to the toy department. While some of it is still 30% off, I was able to get some good deals on toys that were marked 30 or 50 percent but were really 70% off! Make sure you scan the item to see if it is marked down any lower! I would show a picture of what I got but they are all still in the trunk of the car!

Finally, head over to Target's website and click on the Bullseye Bodega Coupons banner on the top. These coupons do not show up in the regular coupons. I printed a $5 off 92 ct. or higher Huggies Diapers and $2 off 12-pk. Viva Paper Towels. These coupons paired with a MQ and a sale should be a great buy!

Happy Couponing!

No comments:

Post a Comment