Pages

Saturday, January 28, 2012

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL 1/28/12



We were out and about on Saturday and I had my list with me so I decided to stop at Publix with my husband (very risky) to do my shopping. I had just received an e-mail from my coupon buddy Margaret that Cobblestone was fully stocked on Phazyme and Sominex, both moneymakers this week.

I say risky because a bunch of other things usually end up in the cart when he is with me. He didn't do bad this time at all. See the jar of olives and cherry danish? Not on my list! I kid him a lot but husbands and kids are usually bad to go grocery shopping with!

I thought this was going to be such a bad week but the FREE cereal (plus overage) really made it worth it! This is what I bought:

4 Honey Nut Cheerios (FREE)
10 Fiber One Cereal (free plus overage)(use MQ and $2 PQ with $2.50 sale)
4 Smart Balance Milk (used raincheck)
2 Grands Bisquits
6 Rotel Tomatoes
2 Rotel Sauce (free)
2 Baby Carrots
3 Jolly Popcorn
Bananas
6 V-8 juice
4 Pace Salsa
Crumbled Blue Cheese
3 Limes
Potato Rolls
Cherry Danish
2 Franks Hot Sauce
2 Mustard
Green Olives

I had two $5 off $30 PQ's from the Vilano store and used three $5/$30 WD coupons. My total before coupons was $143 and after coupons was $23.98. My savings were 87%. Gotta love free cereal!!

I already have piles made to give it away!

I can't find my receipt so when I find it I will post as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment