Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

TARGET 1/8/12


Head over to Target where all of their Christmas is 90% off. I was able to get a few boxes of Christmas cards at $.70 each and the best find were the M&M's that were $.26 each!

Be careful because they are ringing up $.80 which is not 90% off. I had to call an associate and she told me to tell them at the front they were $2.69 each regular price and to take 90% off. There were tons of them left. OK...here is the kicker. They are cinnamon flavor. Yes, I did say cinnamon flavor.

I opened a bag while I was in the store to taste this odd choice of M&M's. Really...How many people would want to try that flavor? Apparently not many because of the amount left on the shelf. I had never seen that flavor before. I even let the cashier try them because he commented on them also.

Suprisingly they were very good with just a hint of cinnamon at the end. After you ate a few you didn't realy taste the cinnamon at all! They got my vote and 15 bags went into my cart for a grand total of $3.90.

Along with the M&M's, I got 6 Reach Dental Floss and 4 Advanced Clean Toothpaste Trial Size for FREE!

No comments:

Post a Comment