Pages

Friday, January 27, 2012

CVS 1/27/12

I made a quick trip to CVS tonight and was surprised to find the nail clippers still on the shelf. If you can find them, you may want to do this deal. I also unexpectedly found an eyelash curler on clearance for 75% off or $1.25! I couldn't pass up that deal because my eyelashes can use all the help they can get!

I already had $3.75 in ECB's to roll so my scenerio looked like this:

Buy 2 Revlon Nail Clippers at $3.19 each
Use two $1/1
Use $3.75 in ECB's
Buy eyelash curler at $1.25

Pay $2.34 OOP and get back $7 in ECB's!!

This deal ends on Saturday so you still have time to roll those ECB's!

Of course I was going to post a picture but my phone cord that connects to my computer is missing! That could only mean one thing...I know my daughter is home for the weekend from college and she has it!

No comments:

Post a Comment