Pages

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

75% OFF DEALS

Ok...here are a few more deals I saw when I was out and about today!

I stopped at CVS at Cobblestone and found by the make-up on an end cap the following items all marked 75% off. ALL of these will make for a fantastic deal when paired with the MQ.

Phillips Norelco Electric Shaver - $14.00
Use $10/1 coupon HERE
Pay just $4 plus tax!

Clairol Nice & Easy Hair Color - $3.14
Use $2/1 or $5/2 from 4/29 PG
Awesome price on hair color
(they had three different colors for brown hair)

Depends - $3.34
(check to see if you still have the $2 printable that was available)

UPDATE:  I CALLED MY DAUGHTER TODAY ONLY TO FIND OUT SHE WENT OUT THIS MORNING TO BUY HER HUSBAND AN ELECTRIC NORELCO RAZOR!  IT TURNS OUT HE HAS INGROWN HAIRS IN HIS CHIN AND THIS WILL HELP. I THEN CALLED MY FATHER WHO SAID TO PICK HIM UP ONE AS WELL.   SO...BOTH OF THEM ARE GONE!  I CHECKED THE BEACH STORE AND THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY.

MY TOTAL FOR BOTH WITH TAX WAS $11.25. RETAIL WOULD HAVE BEEN $125.06 FOR TWO!

No comments:

Post a Comment