Pages

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

MY PUBLIX SHOW AND TELL 5/9/12

My Publix trip today was more about non-grocery items than food. My sister mailed me a $2 Publix Bounty coupon that I was able to stack with a $.25 MQ. The sale price on the Bounty paper towels was $7.49. Subtract the coupons and I paid $5.24 each. Since I bought 4 of them, I was able to use my $5/$30 coupon to pay only $3.99 per 6 pack of paper towels! That is definitely a stock-up price! This is what I bought today:

1 Home Squeezed Orange Juice
7 Pepsi Next (Free plus overage) (Donate Item)
Fresh Pole Beans
Watermelon Chunks
Papaya Chunks
Publix Organic Pizza
4 Beech Nut Fruities (Donate Item)
3 Activia Yogurt
2 2000 Flushes
3 Gain Laundry Detergent
4 Lg. Packs Bounty Paper Towels.

My total before coupons was $90.31. My total after was $46.28 but I did not have my bounty paper towels coupons with me. They arrived in the mail after I got home from Publix.  After I get the $8 back, I will have spent $38.28 on the above. I was able to use three $5/$30 WD coupons as well!

2 comments:

  1. How were you able to use 3 WD coupons? They say one per transaction on the coupon and I thought Publix went by what the competitor coupon states. Just curious bc I've been using the WD coupons for awhile now and didn't think we could use more than one at a time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Up until this point, I have been able to use as many as I wanted (usually not more than 3) as long as I spent the right amount. They have just started cracking down on limiting you to one. It just happened to me last week!

    ReplyDelete